Sunday, December 30, 2007

Slug Mode

I have definitely been in slug mode the past two days. I am claiming that I have a mild virus - but I am not sure if that is true. I have done NOTHING but creep about the house, reading, napping and intermittently wrapping Christmas presents - and cleaning, in very short bursts. I have had a horrible headache that water, caffeine and Advil haven't touched - I also keep getting those weird fever sweats, but I don't seem to have a fever when I take my temperature - so maybe I am just getting hot flashes. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

I was supposed to go to a party at Kristy's last night, but I really just didn't feel up to it. So I stayed home. I haven't eaten ANYTHING healthy - mostly just a few cookies. I made poached eggs for dinner last night, and I had a pear today.

I am now going to look for something to eat - and maybe I will clean out the refrigerator at the same time. Exciting life, huh?

No comments: