Sunday, December 30, 2007

Is this Saturday?

I've been messed up all day.  I keep thinking it's Sunday.  But I know it's Saturday because Daniel went out for a long run today, and he usually reserves those for Saturdays.  He actually ran 11 miles -- all the way to the end of the Huckleberry and back -- which is the longest he has ever run.  And he came home and said he could have done it either faster or further, so I'm pretty durn proud of him. ;-)

I went to the gym Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but today I didn't have a reservation (they only have childcare in the mornings on Saturdays anyway) so I just did a 30 minute WAtP, which was totally wimpy.  It was the walk/jog one so it wasn't as wimpy as it COULD have been, but the workout just doesn't do it for me anymore.  But it felt better than sitting around doing nothing.

No comments: