Monday, December 17, 2007

My fifth day of exercise

Was yoga once again...

WELL! It is a really good late night exercise. I have been so busy lately that I keep finding myself late at night still needing to exercise. So - I did my yoga video. It was only about 10:30 when I did it. It would have been sooner, by Laura does her wrapping in the living room (no clue why - she doesn't do anything ELSE in the living room - and she leaves her wrapping mess upstairs. This time I at least got her to stash it under the table since I told her I was planning on doing yoga on the living room. I can't really complain because Katie and I leave mess in the living room year round - but WHY does she choose the one time of the year when there is already additional clutter in the living room (tree and presents) to add to the confusion? Sigh.

So - I did my yoga - and relaxed.

My weight was up this morning - WAY up. It was 228.6!! My calories were slightly on the high side for the day - since Katie and I went out for dinner (Tonino's) after church. I ate less than half of my dinner (shrimp with linguini) but between the garlic bread and salad (SHOOT! Forgot to add BOTH of those to TDP) I was on the high side of calories.

I hope I can get out of work early today (I came in almost an hour early this morning) so I can get to the aquasculpt class at my gym tonight.

No comments: