Monday, December 24, 2007

On the twelfth day of fitness

I really resented having to exercise. I was in the middle of wrapping presents - wanting to get them all done tonight, KNOWING I still needed to exercise. But I did it. 20 minutes of Yoga for Inflexible People. I need to get yoga blocks. That is what they use to help define and hold poses for people who can't quite reach (Like ME!)

Katie and I sent out for Chinese food tonight. It was very yummy - although, once I ate the egg drop soup (with corn) and a spring roll AND two crab wontons AND some of Katie's curry rice noodles with shrimp, I didn't have room for my moo-shu chicken... But, in true Chinese food fashion, I am feeling hungry again.

Like Emily, I have been in non stop motion since I got up this morning. We went to church last night - so I got started right away baking gingerbread men and linzertorte bars. From that I went immediately to Sarah's for cookie decorating then home for dinner and present wrapping. I had only done about six gifts prior to tonight, so it was a big chore. Back to wrapping presents now!!

No comments: