Tuesday, December 18, 2007

That's So MEAN!

My weight today was 229!! After my shower it was 228.8 - which is what I am going to count. Sigh. Even with exercising every day and watching my calories closely I have been slowly, but steadily gaining. I have to increase my water. I also have to be careful about WHAT foods I choose. I can't multitask when it comes to dieting (or anything else for that matter... I am a single tasker for sure!). But, apparently, I can't eat healthy foods, watch my calories AND exercise all at the same time. So - even though my calories have been 1700 or less each day, I have not been eating enough fruits and vegetables. I was going to say next that even though I have been exercising every day I haven't been doing a variety of exercise - but that isn't true entirely. I haven't done resistance training - but yoga is more muscle focused and the treadmill is aerobic - and I have been doing both of those - plus crunches, lunges and jumping jacks (periodically). So - I know my period will be coming soon - it has been 28 days now, but that still seems early to me to see a spike. I don't know. I have to increase my water as Emily suggested. I DO drink water in the winter - because the air is so dry, but I don't pay attention to how much I drink.

No comments: