Sunday, December 16, 2007

Days three and four

Day three was another walk with the dog, then I did some lunges and squats for good measure in the evening.

Day four was hell. On Friday night I stayed up until 1:00 doing some baking and wrapping, and as I was turning off the lights to go to bed, Connor woke up. When he wakes up in the night, he's up for good. So I was up with him until Brian came home at 8, then I stumbled (literally) to bed for a couple of hours. We got our Christmas tree in the afternoon (no exercise there--we stuck to the close-in trees because we were all so wiped out) then I watched the kids (and made dinner, did laundry, etc.) while Brian slept. Connor fell asleep around 5:30 and I was so determined to NOT have a repeat of the previous night that I decided to go to bed when Claire did, Christmas preparations be damned. So as I was getting both Claire and myself ready for bed, I remembered I hadn't yet exercised that day. So, um, remember the suggestion that at 11:58 you do some jumping jacks? I did them at 9:15. Then I went to bed. Which was a good thing because, as I suspected, Connor woke up at 3:30.

No comments: