Sunday, December 23, 2007

On the twelfth day of fitness, the exercise for me...

was officially 100 crunches just now.  But I haven't stopped moving since about 11:00 this morning.  We went to church and then went to IHOP for breakfast (takes about the same amount of time as brunch at home, without the mess to clean up) and since then I've been cleaning, decorating, and wrapping presents.  I don't recall sitting down post-breakfast until dinner time.  So I'm sorry I wimped out on real exercise today but I just don't know how I would have fit it in!  I still have about a kazillion presents to wrap and there aren't bows on more than a handful of gifts yet, so I'm about to get back at it.  But at least I finished 12 days in a row of something.  I wouldn't have even done the crunches otherwise!

No comments: