Sunday, March 11, 2007

Yoga for Inflexible People

Really... I am not saying that I should make a video called that - BECAUSE THERE ALREAY IS ONE!! Hee hee. I was tickled to discover this on Amazon yesterday - so I promptly ordered it. There was also another one put out by the Just My Size people for plus sized women that I also ordered. I am hoping that when these chicks do Downward Facing Dog they look like a coffee table instead of a triangle too. Although, I was pleased to note that Katie also looks like a coffee table - so I feel fairly safe on blaming that on our short waists and NOT the extra 80 pounds of belly fat I have.

I have been eating HORRIBLY this weekend. We had omlettes with seafood for breakfast yesterday - pizza (with just veggies) on Friday night, leftover breakfast for lunch yesterday and then dinner was crabcakes and stuffed shrimp last night (Julie and I had applesauce and cole slaw Katie had baked beans and baked potato). Today we have been eating leftovers all day. We were going to go back to Bayside Skillet for breakfast after chuch, but I was still full from yesterday and Katie still had her leftovers from breakfast. So Katie ate them, I had leftover pizza and Julie had a power bar. We all had raspberry lambic with our meals (HEY! They do it in Europe!!).

I did yoga on Friday, but yesterday my only exercise was walking on the beach - which probably only counts for 10 minutes - but it was really windy and cold - and we also had to cross the street - twice... so maybe 15 minutes... Then last night I did an impromptu split getting into the bathtub - so that counts for my inner thigh stretching...

No comments: