Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I am getting confused

I was posting on Dad's blog and started in with what I ate, how much I weighed this morning and stuff... It was easier just keeping up with one blog!

Katie and I went for sushi last night. We had a hard time deciding what to do for dinner. We knew we weren't in the mood to cook... but we only have three places that we eat - IHOP, Sushi and Bonefish. We just had IHOP on Sunday night, Bonefish takes too long and is kind of expensive, and I was more in the mood for hot food instead of sushi... Sigh. It was a real issue. The sushi was good - but IHOP would have been cheaper.

I have my nutritionist appointment today. I have all of my charts printed and ready to go. I have my food tracked for the past three days and I am annoyed. I really DON'T generally eat out more than once a week. I NEVER buy lunch, and yet in the past three days I DID eat out two days and bought lunch on the third. Luckily - the lunch was a salad and 1/2 a tuna sandwich.

I have back slid on my exercise. I will really have to get my butt in gear if I want to earn my pecan nouget egg for Easter. Of course, I haven't bought a pecan nouget egg (and I would be willing to bet that Katie hasn't either...) and they are hard to find. I hope it isn't too late already. I will see if I can order it online still.

OH! So my weight today was 218.2. That is down a pound from last weeks horrifying high - and pretty consistant with what I have been seeing the past couple of weeks. Sigh.

Julie!! GOOD LUCK IN INDIA!! I hope you have an incredible trip.

No comments: