Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ugh

I am back up today... I did about 30 minutes of yoga yesterday. I did 2 10 minute sessions - but they have parts that are too hard for me (and transition too fast) so I miss stuff. Then I did about 15 minutes of my new Fat Lady Yoga DVD. That I like - but it moves just a bit too slow. It is very neat seeing someone fatter than me (actually she is built much like me) doing yoga. She has tips and tricks for what to do with your body parts. She has an exercise for large chested women to help build up the boobie support muscles. So - I am counting yesterday as 30 minutes (3 stars).

I ate pizza yesterday - left overs from Tuesday night for breakfast - then leftovers from the ocean for lunch. I had sushi for dinner. Katie went from the hospital to Tracey's house -so I was on my own for dinner... So I got sushi on the way home.

I wanted to take a bath last night. My muscles have been very tight and tense and I wanted to lay in a hot tub - but Laura used up all of the hot water before I got home. Sigh. So I did yoga.

No comments: