Monday, March 12, 2007

See, I knew my weight would go back up!

This morning I was back up to 135. It'll probably go down a bit tomorrow, but probably NOT to the 132.something I saw all last week. Sigh.

It's not entirely a fluke, though--I ate crap all weekend. I never overindulged in any one particular version of crap, but essentially everything that I took in was unwise in some way. Fried eggs and english muffins, grilled cheese sandwich, potato chips, thin crust pizza, fish and chips. I ate one orange and one apple all weekend!

I was moderately more active than I usually am on weekends, but that WAS a fluke--ice skating on Saturday (I fell on my butt, thank you very much. Although I didn't fall on my butt until I was stepping off the ice to leave! Some idiot girl had made a little pile of ice shavings at the edge of the rink in front of the exit/entrance and I ran right into it, stopping my feet dead and making the rest of me overbalance.) and gardening on Sunday. With any luck I'll actually get my peas and lettuce in early this year.

Back to the gym this afternoon.

No comments: