Friday, March 23, 2007

Boring week

Seriously nothing worth posting about my diet or exercise. I eat, I run. OTOH, my disgustingly boringly regular diet and exercise habits don't explain my anything but regular weight fluctuations. On Tuesday I was 133.6. Wednesday I was 133.0, Thursday I was 133.8, then today I'm 134.4. Whatever. I've stopped trying to figure it out.

We bought a car! That's our big news this week. We got a Scion Xb. It's blue. And because of that, I'm actually deviating from my regular exercise routine--I had to spend my lunchtime today going to the insurance company and the credit union. Assuming the hubcaps and radio have been installed, we should get the car tonight.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hooray! Congratulations on the new car! I hope it works well for many years to come.