Thursday, March 08, 2007

I am so old!

Old and fat that is me...

But this time I am old because I am forgetful! I totally forgot to weigh myself this morning. I don't know how I did that. I haven't forgotten to weigh myself more than a few times in the past TWO years... but I have forgotten TWICE In the past week. I was 216.8 this morning.

I only earned two stars yesterday. I did 10 minutes of shovelling - and 10 minutes of yoga. I intended to do more, but was having real motivational problems yesterday. I did read two books yesterday - A Girls Guide to Witchcraft and Plum Lovin' - both cute, mind candy books.

Do I get a star for walking around the WHOLE church today? Katie needed me to drop off something to her classroom today after I went to mass - but the entrance to the school is on the exact oposite side of the entrance to the church - and there is no good cut through that I know of - so I walked around one side to get TO the school and the other side to get back to my car. Ok - that was probably only about 8 minutes of walking... but I did have to navigate unshovelled snow and ice - with no boots.

I am in love with my 10 minute yoga routine. I am going to do it EVERY DAY! That is guarenteed to earn me one star a day.

No comments: