Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm so fat!!!

And only one star so far... I was 217.6 today - so .4 down from yesterday - FOUR POUNDS up from last Tuesday. How can that be?????

Actually, I think I know how that is. Aside from the not great eating and no exercise for forever, I have been under A LOT of stress here at work. They took down my database for all of my work. They are migrating me to a new server and software. It was supposed to be done by the end of the day Friday - but I STILL haven't gotten back up yet. It is the last month of the fiscal year, so EVERYONE is asking me for reporting - that I can't do - AND, in the next month there is a HUGE push to get buyers and orders in our system. I mean huge enough that they are saying they are putting everyone on the phones. I told them I would be happy to pick and pack out orders, and data entry (I am good at that) but I WON'T go on the phones. I was supposed to be off on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - but now it looks like I might not be... and tomorrow - sometime between 7am and 8pm someone from Verizon is supposed to come fix my DSL - which was cut off just about the time that I got Verizon to turn our phone back on. NEITHER ONE OF THEM SHOULD HAVE BEEN CUT OFF!!! I spent close to two hours last week on the phone with them trying to get them to fix it. GRRRR.

So - I am normally a pretty laid back person, but my stomach has been acting up for over a week now - and I am just now seeing that I am stressed out. My shoulders, neck and head are so tight that I swear I can hear nerves pinging from the tension! I keep telling people "I AM IN ITALY RIGHT NOW - PRETEND LIKE I AM NOT HERE!!!"

Does this mean that when the stress passes I will lose 4 pounds? Yeah, I didn't think so...

I did a 10 minute Pilates workout last night. It was one of the 10 minute solutions DVDs. I intended to do 20 minutes - 10 for abs and 10 for flexibility - but by the end of the first one I was laughing so hard - and in so much pain that I was done. Bodies aren't SUPPOSED to move that way!!! That and dinner was ready.

Katie made an AWESOME tilapia with pistachio nuts and a veggie souffle for dinner last night. VERY GOOD!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay, Amy! You JUST DID IT! I know it's not as much as you wanted to do -- but you got moving. Now, NO excuses -- get on that treadmill for 20 minutes tonight!