Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tapeworm?

This morning I was down to 132.8 (then 133, then 132.4, but I'm going with the middle number, which is also the weight I got three times in a row). There's absolutely no reason for this that I can tell--my food yesterday was entirely normal all day, then we had Nicoise salad for dinner, then I had half a beer and popcorn in the evening and I didn't exercise, so I can't figure out why my weight would have dropped so much.

I'm also not going to make it to the gym today. I went to pack my gym bag this morning and realized that all of my workout clothes are in the laundry. I didn't do laundry this past weekend and I've been to the gym four times since I last did the laundry so except for socks, I'm out of clothes. If I can do the laundry tonight, I'll go to the gym tomorrow and Friday so I can get all of my workouts in.

No comments: