Tuesday, March 27, 2007

135.4

I refuse to worry about that weight gain because my period is due any second now and I know it's because I'm bloated like I haven't been in a long time! Yesterday I was 134.2; Saturday I was 133.8. So I expect my weight to fluctuate back down in the next couple of days.

That said, I was a bit too free and easy with the calories yesterday. I had a cupcake for Connor's birthday, and Brian made hamburgers and fries for dinner. I thought it was a big concession to not have my burger with cheese! So I know I overate, but not a pound of overeating.

Went to the gym. Ho-hum. I'm shortening my warm up time and increasing my "sprint" time (not really a sprint--just a steady 6 m.p.h. pace) at the end so that I'm covering a slightly longer distance and burning a few more calories each time, but that doesn't amount to much--maybe another 10 calories burned and another .03 miles added on!

No comments: