Friday, March 09, 2007

Excuses, excuses

I barely exercised yesterday. I had hoped to work out while Mary was at Girl Scouts, but I realized I needed to use the time to go pick up my sewing machine, which had been sitting repaired in a shop in Radford for a month. But we got home from that (and Girl Scouts) and it was a nice day so I let the kids play in the backyard then. Cecilia needed supervision so I couldn't go do a video, but I certainly could have run around the yard for a while, or something! I didn't even think of it, which is sad -- I just sat and read.

As bedtime approached and I got desperate I did manage to do a full set of crunches and even to bounce around for about five minutes while I watched some TV, but I was tired and cranky so that was it. I'm a wimp. Today I really have to get some serious exercise.

On a side note, I called the gym 8 minutes after they opened this morning to reserve our slot for next Friday and they were ALREADY too full to take my three kids at 4:00!! I had to settle for 5:30 again, which really stinks. They told me there's another woman reserving four slots, so I'm going to have to call the very moment they open. Grrr....

No comments: