Tuesday, March 06, 2007

133.8

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm back down into my acceptable range! Actually today's weight shocked me a bit--all last week after Tuesday I was in the 134 range, then I didn't weigh myself on the weekend, then yesterday morning I was back up to 135.6. I figured that was my usual Monday leap up (although I wasn't *that* bad on the weekend, but pretty much any weekend involves less activity and more food than weekdays), but then yesterday I was pretty terrible about food--I had a meeting at noon that I didn't realize was a lunch meeting, so I ate before going, then while I was there I ate half of a half of a sub (they were maybe 4 inch subs; I took a bite or two, removed the yucky American cheese, took another bite or two, then just took out the meat and ate it plain. Too much mayonnaise, slimy lettuce--really unappealing.) and some potato chips. Then in the evening I had to work at the front desk of one of our fundraisers at a Chinese restaurant. All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet. So again I ate before going (just yogurt and fruit) but fortunately after my shift at the check-in table the buffet line was too long so I just went home without eating. OTOH, I probably should have stayed because we had hot dogs for dinner. So overall, I ate far more than I usually do on a weekday.

Anyway, end result--thought my weight might not go down today as it usually does on Tuesday, but not only did it go down, but I'm lower than I've been in a LONG time. I hope this isn't temporary!

No comments: