Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Stupid scale

134.8 today. How frustrating is that? UP a pound from last week's weight, even after being in the 132 range all week! And it wasn't like I was horrible at all--I went to the gym three days, then as I said yesterday I was pretty active on the weekend. My food during the week was really good, and even on the weekend when I didn't eat GOOD food, at least I didn't eat a LOT of food. No fair!! I hope I'm just retaining water or something. Or I can blame it on the time change--how about that? Phooey. Seriously, there's no reason at all for me to have gained a pound from last week, or for having gained over two pounds from my Friday weight!

I didn't go to the gym yesterday--went to the hospital instead. I'm going to try to make up for that today, although I have a lot of work to catch up on.

No comments: