Tuesday, March 20, 2007

143.5

That's down from last week but not as low as I was hoping for -- it was 142 at my lowest this week and I saw 143 several times. Yesterday I exercised at the gym (30 minutes on the bike, plus 60 VKRs, plus one set each on the shoulder press and the tricep press) and ate pretty well most of the day -- no, wait, I had peanut butter at lunch and a burrito that was larger than it should have been for dinner, so maybe I didn't eat that well. But I didn't feel like I was pigging out all day.

There's no question that the daily exercise is helping me -- I'm finally seeing a decline over the past few weeks when I was holding steady before, even though my eating habits really haven't changed. Except for not eating sweets. So maybe it's not the exercise after all. Hmmm.

I recently upgraded my browser and it checks the spelling on everything I type. So far today it doesn't like VKR, Hmmm, Argh, and Grrr. It's going to have to get used to me. ;-)

No comments: