Tuesday, March 20, 2007

133.6

That's a pound down from last week but the same (I think) as the previous week. Can't complain, I guess. And at least I'm staying within my acceptable range again.

I actually had a really good run on the treadmill yesterday. I have no idea why some days are easier than others. I had only gotten four hours of sleep on Sunday night so I expected it to be more difficult than usual, but I hardly even got out of breath and at the end my heart rate was lower than it usually is--and that was with me upping my speed for longer stretches of the run. Go figure.

I'll blame (or credit) the sugar. When mom told me that even her mother agreed that Sundays aren't part of Lent so she would eat normally those days, I decided that I could indulge in sweets on Sunday. It's amazing what a good mood regulator sugar is! I broke into the Easter jelly beans and they were the best thing I ever tasted. And I think that just knowing I can eat sweets on Sundays will keep me from wanting to cheat during the week.

Other than the jelly beans I've been pretty good with my diet, so there's nothing to report there.

Have a fabulous time in India, Julie!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Argh! Stupid comment I just typed disappeared as "could not be processed." Grr. All I said was that if I eat sweets on Sunday it makes the rest of the week worse, because then I spend four days afterwards looking for them and wishing I could have them. If I rule them out completely it's easier to manage. And then Easter is awesome.