Monday, March 19, 2007

Double Blogging It

I signed on earlier today and posted on the Dad's Heart blog - but forgot I also planned to post on this one.

I have nothing really to post. My weigh was the same as it has been the past several days... 218.2 on Saturday and 218.6 yesterday - then 219.0 this morning.

My period has been trying to start since Friday - but other than a little light spotting it has been nothing. I have a HORRIBLE headache - and have for about four days now - but I think that is more due to my sympathetic non-pooping. I have been drinking water, coffee and cran water with fiber. No help so far.

I have my appointment with the nutritionist tomorrow and so I have been tracking everything I eat and drink for the past couple of days. I did notice that yesterday and Saturday my sugar intake seemed higher than normal. I had mochas each day - and two hard ciders on Saturday -and sweetened cereals. I also ate potato chips on Saturday. I wouldn't normally eat potato chips except they are in the house still from my birthday party. I threw away the rest of them yesterday.

I haven't exercised since Thursday - or was that Friday? I don't remember. I do know I did NOT exercise on Saturday or yesterday. I can't remember if I did anything on Friday. I don't think I did though. I still haven't been sleeping well. In fact, I went to bed at 10:25 last night and then woke up at 11:45 and wondered why it was so early. Then I proceeded to wake up every few hours all night until 4:56am - when I woke up and did NOT fall back asleep until about 6:15 (when I needed to get up at 6:30). I SHOULD have just gotten up at 5am and walked on the treadmill.

My knees are hurting. Not RIGHT now - but yesterdya when Katie and I were walking down from the fourth floor I noticed that my knee hurt for most of the first flight. Then today I noticed that my knee was hurting MOST of the walk back from the bathroom. Usually, it will twinge my first step down on stairs or the first step or two when I have been sitting for a while and then it will work itself out. Today it was like there was a kink that wasn't unkinking. I don't know. Maybe I should tell my doctor about it on my next visit.

No comments: