Monday, March 12, 2007

Oops

I missed exercising on Saturday. I was busy with one thing and another all day, and we had company in the evening, so there was never an opportunity even though I was looking for one! So yesterday I made up for it by doing the hour-long walking exercise. Let me tell you, I am getting sooooo sick of those walking videos! But the hour went faster than I expected it to and I pushed myself hard through it (well, through the first half... I'm only human!). I got some form of exercise six out of the last seven days -- so, not perfect, but pretty darn close.

Today I weighed 145.0, which was nice to see because it has been higher lately. I haven't been eating too badly but I haven't been as good as I could be, so this week I'm going to try to focus on keeping my snacking under control. We have a gym date three days this week, and on Tuesday and Thursday I'll work out at home. Let's hope we can stick to the gym visits -- all three kids have had strep now, and they've all been on antibiotics long enough that we should be able to go, but there's no guarantee they won't come down with something new in the meantime!

No comments: