Friday, March 23, 2007

Does This Count?

I was going to post - I DID IT! I ate a whole meal in one sitting that wasn't dinner -but then I realized my meal was breakfast - but it is now noon. Sigh. I did eat a bowl of cereal, with skim milk followed by 1/2 cup of blueberries and a bottle of water. It was a good, balanced breakfast - at lunch time. I DID eat something this morning - a package of cheesey peanut butter crackers. We have been giving out stuff each morning since it is the last month of our fiscal year and cheese crackers were it today. So - I ate a pack. I didn't INTEND too, but at 9am they were there and so I ate them instead of my healthy breakfast. I guess that counts for my "free" calories for the day. Actually that is exactly within my parameters - 225 calories of FREE not to exceed 30g carbs - This was 220 calories and 23g of carbs. Man! Now I am bummed that I already USED my free-bies. Sigh... I guess I COULD count it as part of breakfast because I AM supposed to have TWO starches, and cereal only counts as one... and I AM supposed to have a fat and protein for breakfast and I had neither of them (fat free milk, and that doesn't come under the protein list anyway...). Well, we will see how the rest of the day goes. My calories for the past two days have been WAY under the alloted amount - mostly because I don't eat during the days and I have been going to bed early lately - which keeps me from eating at night.

Tomorrow is my date with the trainer. I wonder if I can get a year's worth of aerobics and weight training done between now and then? I have 24 hours... Hummmm. Even if I started now and didn't stop until tomorrow at 11:30 I would still only get in about 8 weeks worth. Oh well.

No comments: