Monday, September 24, 2007

Wiped out

It's not even 4:00 and I have no idea how I'm going to make it to bedtime. We went to the pool today for the kids' swim lessons and I just played in the water with Cecilia, so it wasn't exercise at all (except for tossing her in the air and lifting her onto the side so she could jump in) but I came home feeling completely drained. Fortunately I have a gym appointment in an hour so that will probably wake me up, if I don't collapse entirely.

Yesterday was a pretty good day, though I didn't do cardio exercise. I did, however, do my 100 crunches, the first time I've done those at home in probably a month or more. Definitely more, since I stopped doing them before I was last in Maryland, and that's been a month. And I stayed out of the candy corn until right after dinner, when I had four pieces and one pumpkin, which is hardly anything. I didn't eat any vegetables yesterday and we had cheeseburgers for dinner, though Cecilia ate a good portion of mine. We had our waffle brunch yesterday and I stuck to one waffle and two pieces of bacon, also better than usual. So I haven't tallied anything up but I showed some restraint where I might not have otherwise, and I did crunches which I know I wouldn't have otherwise, so it was a good day despite its flaws.

No comments: