Thursday, September 20, 2007

Practice Makes Perfect

I am practicing today again for my perfect day tomorrow... So far I managed to eat breakfast at home (gluten free) and take my morning vitamins. I didn't remember to pack my afternoon vitamins, so I will have to remember to take them when I get home tonight. I brought a banana for a morning snack and pistachio nuts for an afternoon snack. I brought leftover Chinese food for lunch - but today is my 8 year anniversary at TESSCO so my team is taking me out to lunch. I know they will ask me where to do - and I will probably pick California Pizza Kitchen because I really like it - but that isn't gluten free. I would do sushi but I think about half of my team doesn't EAT sushi and Grace is pregnant anyway. Chinese food would be the other option - or Mexican - but I already had both of them this week. So - California Pizza Kitchen it is.

I drove by the gym last night. I don't know why I am scared to go. I will go tonight!!!!!!!! PROMISE!

My glider was delivered yesterday - and I got about half way through putting it together. It really needs two people working on it - and Katie went straight from school to signing downtown last night, so we didn't get to do that. Hopefully we will be able to do THAT tonight too. The fireplace probably won't arrive for a few more weeks.

I have to talk to Dave Levey about the deck. It was bothering me yesterday that he only used the composite on the very top surface of the railing instead of on all of it except the posts. I was under the impression that the only visable pressure treated wood would be on the posts - instead he did it everywhere except the very top piece. He had 6 boards left - that he was going to return to Lowe's - but I am going to ask him to switch them out.

No comments: