Tuesday, September 11, 2007

165 lbs or was it 165000 lbs this morning?

I can't actually remember, but the scale was either 165 or 165.5. I still feel like I weigh 165,000 lbs. That is better than last week where my weight peaked at 167 for the week. That 1.5-2 lb loss was not achieved through effort though. It just happened somehow.

I am stuck in survival mode right now. I have to live through 3 more days of work and school and then I get to go on vacation. I am looking forward to it in a bad way. I have not promised any of my time to anyone else for 10 days. I can't even think about the gym until I am on the trip or back home. I do plan to go 4 of the 9 days. That should be achievable. I can go the two days wer are at sea, and then pick 2 other days to go as well.

Well, I need to get cracking on work. I am so much more productive at home. I discovered that yesterday.

No comments: