Monday, September 17, 2007

Good day #2

Usually I let things slide on weekends, but since I had yesterday assigned as my "good" day I wasn't allowed to do that! Since the rest of you have defined what you mean by "good," here's my list:

1) Exercise at least 30 minutes.
2) Eat no more than 1400 calories.
3) At least five servings of fruits and vegetables.
4) Take a vitamin.
5) Floss.

I probably should have "get enough sleep" on that list, but that just sets me up for failure since I can't really control the amount of sleep I get very well.

Yesterday I managed to do all of these things. Brian and I ate vegetarian all weekend, not on purpose but because my garden revived itself so we had lots of peppers and carrots and basil, and maybe some green beans if the weather holds out. Bit chilly today, but we'll see.

In spite of my "good" day yesterday (exercise, btw, was an hour anf 15 minute walk with Davey) my weight was back up above 140 today--140.4. I'm hoping that's the usual Monday morning spike after the weekend, but I always thought that spike was because I WASN'T good on Sundays.

No comments: