Tuesday, September 11, 2007

149.0

So I did actually drop below 150. Today is supposed to be my good day, but I'm off to a weak start -- I ate the gross and slighly high-fat cereal instead of the healthy stuff because I'm trying to use it up. It's not as bad as some other cereals I've had in terms of fat and fiber, but it's not good, either. Ick.

Yesterday at the gym I did 40 minutes on the bike and 100 VKRs, and then I did chest presses at 50 pounds. Daniel was with me, and he did the same stuff (except 70 pounds), when he hasn't done upper body work in many months, so he was wiped out afterwards, so I didn't do more of the workout. I have some good stiffness in my chest today but nothing extreme.

Today I've walked home from the car place (3/4 mile) already and will be walking back later. That's all the planned exercise but I'll try to squeeze something else in. I will be very careful about my eating today despite the cereal!

No comments: