Tuesday, September 25, 2007

139

Whew, I actually lost a bit of weight this week! Not quite a pound, but I'm happy for anything at this point.

Today is my "do-over" from yesterday. I think I ended up staying within my calorie restrictions, but it's hard to know because I have no idea how many calories were in my lunch. But I kept my dinner portion very tiny and didn't snack, so I think I came out o.k. And because I had that big salad, I got a lot of vegetables for the day. But I didn't get to exercise at all, and I didn't take my vitamin, and I didn't even floss. So today I'm going to try again and see if I can hit all of my good behavior stuff.

If I manage to stick with this for the next few weeks maybe I can get back down to my "acceptable" range just in time for Halloween! And then I'll have to start all over again.

No comments: