Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday all day

It feels very Monday-ish to me today. I don't have a good reason. I'm posting just to wake myself up! I have a gym appointment this afternoon, and I'm looking forward to exercising. My weight was 150.0 today and yesterday, so my scale did become just barely unstuck. Maybe I can get back below 150 tomorrow, but I won't hold my breath!

We're all in a rut (except Amy, hooray!) so maybe we should take turns not allowing ourselves to be lazy. I know if I vow to have One Good Day I can usually get through it. But I do my one day, and then the next day I think, gee, I should be good today, too, but I've already lost momentum. But if I could have ONE good day out of three or four that would still be a lot more than I've been doing. I could be good tomorrow, then Sarah on Wednesday, then Amy on Thursday, then Julie on Friday, and then back to me, and so on. Is anybody else interested in being queen of the board for a day at a time, or is this just another pathetic last-ditch attempt?

No comments: