Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Perfect Day Rotation

I guess it wouldn't REALLY matter if we overlapped which days are our perfect days - but so we can make and effort NOT to overlap here is how we should do our rotation:

1. Emily
2. Sarah
3. Amy
4. Julie

This means if I do tomorrow, Julie will get Friday (if that doesn't work we can flip flop, Julie.) Emily, you are back on for Saturday, Sarah for Sunday me on Monday and Julie on Tuesday - and so on...

I don't know if I can entirely PLAN to do tomorrow perfectly. I am scheduled to do a taste test at McCormick tomorrow night and it happens to be potato chips.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think part of the challenge of a "perfect" day will be working in things that tempt us to NOT be perfect. So if on your "perfect" day you know you'll be attending a party or taste testing potato chips or whatever, it'll be up to you to see that your total food intake for the day is not unreasonable. I'd imagine in a taste test you don't get the opportunity to gorge anyway, so you just figure X amount of fat and calories from potato chips, and you'll make up for that by eating a salad with grilled salmon for lunch and no afternoon snack. Or whatever. You get my point. I'm thinking here of how I managed to go to the Ren Fest two years ago and STILL stick to my strict diet overall for the weekend by very carefully planning what I could eat there and before and afterwards.