Friday, September 28, 2007

A really good day

Yesterday was my day and I think I got it almost right! I went to the gym and did my normal full routine. At home I ate zero candy corn and no chocolate except for part of a chocolate chip that I licked off my finger after I split the cookie among the kids. I ate enough fruit and not too much starch and just the right amount of protein and dairy. I did not have enough vegetables, but since when is that news? I didn't count my calories as such but I did count food groups so I should have come in around 1200-1400. This morning my weight was 146.5, the first time I've seen that in quite a while. So all told I'm pretty pleased.

Today I've already blown it, though -- I took the kids to a store called "Crumb and Get It." They're a cookie shop and this was their grand opening. You choose your dough and your mixin's and get your cookies hot from the oven about ten minutes later. I only had one little tiny cookie (sugar with M&Ms and marshmallows, the kids' pick) but I also had some scrumptious chocolate milk (but again, not much). I'll try to be better the rest of today, though!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's a brilliant idea for a shop! Why didn't one of us think of it? It's like Coldstone, only for cookies. Sounds like a nightmare for someone with food allergies, though!

Oh, and congrats on the good day!