Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Imperfect Day

I didn't go to the gym last night - nor did I go today. I suck. I go through this thing when I haven't been to the gym in a while - I am mildly afraid of it... It is like going to a party where I don't know if I know anyone there. I am taking my gym bag with me to work tomorrow and will make a concerted effort to go tomorrow night...

My food was bad today too. I had an ice cream cone for breakfast (all gone now) and pistachios for lunch. I then had a black bean and spinach, whole wheat quesadilla for dinner and about 10 pieces of candy corn. I haven't been hungry at all and I woke up this morning with an upset stomach. It seems to be gone - but Katie has been sick all day.

I was impressively productive for me on my day off today. I cleaned out all of my drawers and most of my closet. Conveniently, Purple Heart called to ask for donations today right after I finished. Thank goodness since I didn't want this stack to linger around for long. I do have a few things that I am not entirely ready to donate - but the bulk will be well gone by Friday. I also did several loads of laundry. I am now in the process of downloading The Drums of Autumn. It is 39 CDs and I am about 1/3 of the way through.

I should have a deck y Friday night. The deck material FINALLY arrived at Lowe's yesterday afternoon - and Dave delivered it to my house today. He says he will be able to complete the construction over the next two days. Thank goodness! This took much longer than I expected it to!

No comments: