Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday update

I've been good-but-not-great this week. Very good on the exercise--I've gone to the gym twice (once putting in more time on the weight machines) and will go a third time today, and I've taken Davey for two long walks. Food has only been so-so outside of my "good" days. There are still lots of goodies around at work, and yesterday they brought in lunch for all of the Grand Prix volunteers. It was subs from Quiznos and chips and salad, only the salad was crawling with red onions--I couldn't even be within five feet of it without the stench getting to me. Yuck. What a way to ruin a perfectly good salad! But that means I had two sub slices (about an inch and a half of sub each) and some potato chips, which weren't even very good.

I'm trying to be good today, and seem to be doing o.k. so far. We're out of fresh fruit at home, so I brought in some microwaveable veggies. If I eat the whole package, that's three servings of veggies and only 120 calories. I should bring in one of these every day!

My weight was pretty good the past couple of days--138.8 and 138.4. I didn't weigh myself today since I had one of Those Mornings (you know, when the dog wakes you up and you nearly step in a patch of vomit he left in the living room and your child strips naked and tries to climb out the window and you discover poison ivy on your arm?) and kind of got distracted from my usual routine.

No comments: