Thursday, September 13, 2007

No so perfect so far

My day started imperfect. I overslept (well - not really, I woke up 4 minutes before my alarm - but I wanted to wake up 15 minutes before - so that counts as oversleeping to me). So, I was behind for my day and so 1. Didn't eat breakfast and 2. Didn't pack a balanced lunch. I DID manage to think in my head that I would take a lunch break and run to Chipotle to get a bean and rice salad. I haven't done that yet. So - keeping in mind that a pefect day for me is not NOT eating - but actually remembering to eat, I am doing REALLY REALLY badly. I did bring 2 of the gluten free muffins with me and I ate them at about 12:30pm. I also had fruit in the fridge which I brought, but the one grape I ate was very fizzy - so I threw the rest away. Sigh. I think I need to define my "perfect" day - since I seem to have different hurdles from the rest of you:

1. Eat 3 meals and 3 snacks at meal/snack time. Try not to exceed 1800 calories
2. Go to the gym and work out for at least an hour - this can be a combo of cardio and/or weight or a class.
3. Drink 64 oz of water
4. Floss my teeth (this is more of a bonus perfection goal)
5. Take my vitamins both in the morning and at mid day.
6. Get more than 6 hours of sleep... I should shoot for eight, but I think I do better with seven.

Those are my goals for perfection... I think they seem reasonable.

No comments: