Saturday, September 15, 2007

Total failure

Having Daniel around is not a good thing when it comes to my diet! He stayed home today because campus (well, really the whole town) was overrun with football morons. He fixed a frozen pizza for lunch and I caved in and ate a slice (but only one). For dinner I planned my heart-healthy Swedish meatloaf with dill sauce, but then everybody came to church with me tonight (instead of tomorrow; I'm cantoring both times) so I couldn't pre-make it and leave it in the oven for them to watch. So when we got home and it was clear dinner wouldn't be until 7:30, Daniel proposed a take-out pizza, and did I refuse? Of course not! (Then he ran errands en route to the pizza place, and since the town was still overrun, we had dinner at... 7:30. But I didn't have to cook.) While he was out I didn't exercise, as I told myself I should; I ate candy corn. And more. Sigh. So tomorrow I'm going to try again for a good day. Maybe I'll eat something chocolate tonight just to close the deal on my bad day!

No comments: