Thursday, September 20, 2007

A better day

So I got through yesterday without being terrible. I had my usual breakfast, lunch of tuna and toast, a snack of pretzels before dinner, dinner of grilled chicken (with fat-free white BBQ sauce), green beans, and bread with margarine, and milk to drink at dinner. I ate a banana after dinner to respond to my sweets craving, and it didn't do the trick, so I finally broke down and had about 10 pieces of candy corn after that. But it was still a pretty good day for me, food-wise. As I said, it's easy to be good on Wednesdays!

I also went to the gym and did 45 minutes on the bike plus all the usual extras -- VKRs and chest presses and shoulder presses, but then I couldn't get the tricep press or the leg press. Oh, well. I still felt like it was a good workout and I was glad I added that extra 5 minutes to the bike.

Today I still have a residual "eating well" effect going and I'm at least thinking about exercising, though I don't know what I will actually do. My weight was 148.5 yesterday and 149.0 today. I don't get that! But at least it has been staying under the dangerous 150!

No comments: