Thursday, March 18, 2010

THE plan, day 2

I stuck to my plan pretty well yesterday, but not perfectly. We ate breakfast at home, and I knew Peter wanted to go to Slainte for lunch since it was St. Patrick's Day, so we did. So that checks off my one lunch out this week. Then for dinner, I was feeling lazy, but we still cooked at home. The major deviation from the plan came with exercise--we ran some errands after work that I hadn't been planning to do, so we got home later than I wanted. Instead of going to the gym, I did the Wii Fitness Coach instead. So I did exercise, it just wasn't my original "outside the house" planned exercise. And my arms are killing me today. Wii's upper body workout is really a workout.

Today is my last day of work this week. Woohoo! The School of Pharmacy is closed tomorrow because of a floating holiday we banked I think for Lincoln's or Washington's birthday. I was going to just work and save it for another time, however the weather is supposed to be fabulous so Peter is taking off too and we are going to get a jump start on our yard work. Our backyard (or back garden, as Peter would say) is a TOTAL disaster. But hopefully not after tomorrow. Thank goodness it is so small. I am soo glad we didn't buy more grass to take care of. I am really looking forward to spending the day outside tomorrow, even if it is to do back breaking labor.

No comments: