Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My turn!

To be sick, that is. I woke up this morning with a headache and horrible stomach cramps. Nothing else--just painful cramping and no desire to eat anything. I need to drink something, but every time I take a sip the cramping gets worse. I have no idea what's going on, but it's no fun at all. And if I don't start feeling better soon, it'll mess up my exercise plans for the day--yesterday I went out for a run and it was so beautiful out that I actually enjoyed the run, except for the fact that I wasn't dressed for it. I had packed my gym bag to work out indoors on Monday when it was rainy, so I had floppy gym pants instead of running tights or shorts, and an oversized cotton t-shirt (which I don't like to work out in at all, but I really needed to do laundry and didn't have anything else to pack!), and worst of all, I forgot to pack socks. So I was sweaty (shirt), static-y (pants) and got blisters. But it was still a nice run.

I had planned on a repeat this afternoon, only with better clothes and better weather. But right now I just want to curl up in a ball and moan a bit.

1 comment:

Julie S said...

Hope you are feeling better!