Monday, March 22, 2010

Blogger hates me

Some days I can read the blog, other days I can't. Some days I can post, other days I can't. It took me 4 tries today to get the blog to come up with the "New Post" link. I've tested different browsers, different computers, different internet connections...no idea what's up.

But anyways, this weekend was beautiful! We worked in the backyard all weekend and we are officially ready to plant our garden. I can't wait. I am going to set the cold weather plants as soon as the rain stops. We also started the process of killing the grass over at out friend's house for the bigger garden we are putting in there. I am really looking forward to this experiment; I grew up with a huge garden, but this will be my first undertaking of this size on my own.

I am still fighting this upper respiratory death; the cough just won't go away. I've consumed almost two boxes of Mucinex over the past two weeks. I just know if I go to the doctor I'll end up with 3 weeks worth of antibiotics. I think I'd rather cough...

Food wasn't too great this weekend, but I was really active so it did balance out. I can't actually remember what we ate each day; I know one night we had Chick Fil A for dinner, and bagels from the Jewish place in Pikesville for breakfast and lunch yesterday.

Well, I am looking forward to another week. I also added into my grand meal plan that two of my lunches this week will be soup; less calories but still tasty. And the ultimate lazy person's packed lunch. Tonight is supposed to be one of my two planned gym outings for the week, and I hope I maintain my momentum to go. I will check to see if there are any classes that interest me, maybe there is a spinning class. I am a little nervous to take a class given my breathing situation...I always work so hard to keep up even if I am struggling and I'd hate to fall off my bike or something :-) Maybe it is best if I stick to the elliptical or the bike on my own for now...haha.

No comments: