Friday, March 12, 2010

I think I forgot

I don't remember checking the blog yesterday. I have been so good about it - but I have NO memory of it yesterday.

I had to leave work yesterday at 11:30am to make it home by noon to wait for Servpro to show up and dehydrate my house. They got there by 1:15-ish and then were done by, probably 2-ish, but I didn't go back to work. I SHOULD have gone back, but by then I had taken off my shoes and tights and REALLY didn't feel like putting them back on. So, I didn't go back.


My house now has four big fans and three dehumidifiers sucking all of the moisture out of the house. I swear I can't stand being that dry! It seems that no matter how much I drink it does no good. Sigh. I should live in Hawaii. Hopefully they shouldn't be there too long since most of the moisture has dried naturally. They had to cut open the walls above the slider in the living room and then below each of the windows in the bedrooms upstairs.

I made a yummy stir fry yesterday for lunch since I was at home - brown rice, veggies, egg and a little bit of the Soy-vay hoisin sauce Sarah gave me for by birthday. I should have brought that for lunch today - but we were supposed to do a team lunch today. THAT ended up being cancelled. So I ordered a bento box from Greenleaf - which was veggie/shrimp tempura and a California roll. Yummy - but the fat has made me queasy all day. Of course, I have been queasy off and on for a while now. I keep telling April that I am having sympathy pregnancy symptoms. Of course, sometimes I have the symptoms before she does - so I don't know what the story is.

Anyway, I have my part two sleep study tomorrow night. Ugh - again. This means I can't sleep in tomorrow morning because I have to be able to go to bed by 10:30. Sigh.

No comments: