Tuesday, March 09, 2010

No weigh

It is weird the way one thing off in your routine screws up the WHOLE routine. I forgot to weigh this morning because I had no water. I didn't get to shower this morning - which means I didn't get undressed in the bathroom - which means I didn't weigh in.

I have been eating badly. Not a lot - just badly. Katie hasn't had school (no water) so she hasn't been making me breakfast. I haven't been making coffee (no water) so I have been going to Caribou on my way to work and getting coffee and banana bread for breakfast. I did have a tuna sandwich for lunch yesterday, today I had carrots, yogurt and a banana. Last night I had a leftover birthday Coldstone cupcake for dinner. Tonight I had spinach ravioli. No exercise.

I HAVE been going to bed mostly by my 10:30 pm bedtime, but I have been MORE tired during the day. In fact, today Suzanne told me that I look more tired than usual. I wonder what's that about.

The water is back on - at least for now, and hopefully for good. I need to go take a shower before I go to bed. I don't want to miss my window of opportunity.

1 comment:

Julie S said...

Stick with your bedtime; you haven't really tested it with a proper routine since the water has been wonky.