Tuesday, March 09, 2010

152.0

But my body is at war with my stomach at the moment. I started feeling queasy occasionally over the weekend, and by yesterday it was pretty much steady all day. And it's that horrid kind of queasiness that seems like it would be better if you eat, and it is while you're eating, and then it's much worse afterwards. So I spent a good chunk of yesterday eating and wishing I hadn't eaten. Today I felt terrible at 5 am-ish, but hungry when I woke up at 8, so I ate breakfast and then was miserable for the next two and a half hours. Then I was starving and feeling great, so I ate a light snack and am now regretting it again. Ugh. This isn't progressing into a full-blown stomach virus, but it's keeping me semi-incapacitated nonetheless. Bleah.

I had three days of exercise lined up this week (we missed yesterday because Mary had to go to a Brownie meeting to work on her Junior Aide) but I genuinely don't know if I'll make today's, at least. It's frustrating, having such gorgeous weather, which makes me feel like getting moving, yet being unable to move!

No comments: