Thursday, June 29, 2006

Beans and Rice

I don't think that has EVER been on my list of common menu foods. No particular reason - I just never think of it. But I had it at Sarah's house last week and then Tuesday night for dinner and leftovers yesterday for lunch. My beans and rice was actually a Let's Dish bean and rice burrito - that I didn't actually assemble. It was good. Lots of fiber. I did however add sour cream - and this is in addition to the cheese that comes with it. Last night for dinner I had the LD spring egg bake - which is not healthy but very good. It has ham and eggs and veggies with cheese (I think) and bread. YUM-ME! Other than that I was pretty good yesterday. I had a small handful of pecans for one snack and then an apple (YAY me!) for another. I DID have girl scout cookies for breakfast and sugar in my afternoon coffee. But all of that totalled about 1600 calories. So - not great - but I have done much worse!

I have noticed that I am not as inclined to snack continuously as I used to be. As Sarah says that is where we stack up our calories. Having no food in the house is a tremendous help. 8-b

For exercise yesterday all I did was weed the garden for 45 minutes (at 8am - I must be sick!). It wasn't the best exercise - but I can't complain. It was better than nothing and now my garden looks much better!!!

My weight yesterday was 211.2 but back down to 210.4 today. Hopefully the period weight will go away soon.

No comments: