Sunday, June 25, 2006

Guess how much weight I gained on my cruise...

2 lbs. Can you believe it? And I wasn't even being fussy about what I ate. I ate pizza from the pizza bar at least once a day, sometimes twice, had a huge breakfast every morning, ate in the dining room every night (4 courses), plus had at least one drink a day, sometime two or three.

Guess all the walking we did balanced everything out somehow. Starting today I am back on the diet and exercise band wagon. And I am going back to using the my pyramid religiously. My nest weight loss was when I used that every day.

Today so far I've spent 350 calories on the treadmill, and I've eaten, mandarin oranges, a salad from Ruby Tuesday's, some tostitos and fresh salsa and some target brand milk duds. We're having pork chops for dinner if one of us ever makes them.

What are all these extra things on the blog? All sorts of tabs now...

3 comments:

Emily said...

Julie -- I was messing with the settings on the blog to figure out RSS feeds and I discovered that you didn't have administrative access, but the rest of us did. (I think you joined a few days later than the rest of us did, and I did those settings waaayyyy back at the beginning.) That seemed unfair so I added it for you. That's probably what you're seeing. So now you can wreak all kinds of havoc on us! ;-)

Sarah said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good time on the cruise and managed to not really gain weight (two pounds doesn't count; I think I gained five on our cruise in March!).

Amy said...

I gained around five on the cruise too - but I attributed most of that to the quitting smoking thing. Because after I got back I KEPT gaining - even though I was eating well and exercising.

Welcome back. I am itching to go on another cruise!!