Tuesday, June 13, 2006

NOW can I go to Cold Stone Creamery?

I've never been there. When I helped Amy get her stuff together for the Stampin' Up convention last summer she promised me a trip there in payment, but then we started this diet so we haven't followed up (or at least that's the excuse I'm using; she's probably forgotten about it entirely, but she's been there before so it isn't such a big deal for her). But now that I'm officially under 130 (129.4 this morning) and I don't think it's a fluke since I've been around that weight for five days now and I really never thought I'd see a weight in the 120's ever again in my life, I think it's time to go out and get some ice cream with gooey stuff in it.

I didn't, in fact, make it to the gym yesterday--I was instead siezed with the need to go get letters to finish a scrapbook page and ended up buying six different types of letters (different colors, sizes, and materials since I wasn't sure what would work on the page) plus some papers so instead of the quick trip to the scrapbook store it took up my whole lunch break. But I did do pilates last night, and then followed up with 100 crunches of various sorts. I really need to get my arms and abs in better shape--I know they looked better than this the last time I was at 130 pounds (which makes me wonder--where did I have extra weight back then if my stomach and arms were thinner? All I can think is that maybe my thighs were bigger/more muscular since I was running more and faster then and had fairly recently come back from daily long distance cycling.). My food intake was pretty good, though--cereal for breakfast, string cheese, crackers, and an apple for lunch, cereal bar for snack. In the afternoon I had planned to have yogurt, but someone brought in a homemade apple pie so I had a piece of that, but I guess as pie goes, that's not TOO bad. Dinner was two scrambled eggs with tomato and spinach. I never got around to making the toast I had planned with that. And of course I ate some Kissables in the evening, but not too many because Brian had the nerve to put them in the cabinet and it took me forever to find them!

No comments: