Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tuesday Update

Yesterday was an ok day food wise. Marian had said Monday that her sister would be downtown Tuesday and we'd all go to lunch, but the plans got screwed up so I ended up being downtown with no lunch and no lunch plans. I had a bagel and cream cheese from Au Bon Pain. I also got one of their cranberry macaroons, which wasn't the greatest decision but I am PMS-ing so it was easy to give in. Breakfast was yogurt and a nutragrain bar. My afternoon snack was carrots with salsa. Dinner was LD steak with a baked potato and corn on the cob. All together right around 1400 calories according to my pyramid for what I actually ate. Then I ran again, so I got to subtract 284 of those calories.

We had a leftover ear of corn so I gave it to Harry. That was hysterical. He LOVED it. And it was so funny to see him nibble away at it with his front teeth. He pinned it against the side of his crate and had one little paw on each end and just nibbled and nibbled.

Today is going to be my planned day of rest for the week as far as exercise. Marian & I are going to Let's Dish after work and then I have to take her home, so I probably won't get home myself until 8:30 or so and I know I won't feel like doing anything.

No comments: