Monday, June 12, 2006

Tomorrow I expect to be 138

That's how these things go, right? On Friday I was shocked to see 130.0 on the scale, and on Saturday you could have knocked me over with a feather when the scale read 129.0! I knew that one wouldn't last, and sure enough, yesterday I was 129.8 and today back to 130. So now that I've had four days in a row right around this really good weight, I'm most likely going to shoot up several pounds for weigh-in day.

I had a pretty good weekend. On Friday I did go to the gym instead of napping, and then on Saturday I did a lot of walking--a walking tour of the Gardens of Paradise (Paradise is the area on the other side of the beltway and the neighborhood association organized this tour of people's gardens--saw some pretty cool stuff!), then walked to the school and flew kites in the afternoon. On Sunday I made up for Saturday's activity by staying close to home, doing laundry, and scrapbooking. My meals were similar--not always the best choices health-wise (pizza on Saturday night, salami and cheese sandwich on Saturday for lunch, grilled cheese for dinner on Sunday, potluck at the Girl Scouts thing on Friday night, etc.) but I kept my portions small for each meal. Still eating those darn Kissables in between meals, but it's hard for me to overeat chocolate--I don't gorge on it the way I do with fruity candy. Today I'm determined to eat nothing and exercise hard so I can maintain that low weight for Tuesday!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hooray! Congratulations on breaking the 130 barrier -- now we know it can be done! Woo hoo!