Monday, June 05, 2006

Hee hee hee

That is me laughing in my very mean spirited way that ALL three of you got to post MY posts today (and yesterday). I too am frequently guilty of eating too many cookies. I too frequently have the shock of weight gain where I revamp my exercise and diet and I too then suffer the disappointment of no weight loss after maintaining a good diet and exercise routine long enough that I should have seen SOME result. So - welcome to my world dudes!!!

I was not bad - but not good this weekend. I had lots of planned activities that kept me moving to some degree, followed by brief naps before heading to a bar for food or drinks or whatever. I was so exhausted this weekend that I TOTALLY forgot to weigh myself yesterday morning. I filled in the blank with 208.4. I was 208.8 on Friday, 208.6 on Saturday and then 208.2 this morning - but I weighed myself after my shower (I forgot I had weighed myself before until I saw the number pop up) and I was 208.0. I will probably be 209.6 tomorrow because we had a pizza welcome lunch for our new summer intern. Why can't I rememebr to be extra good on Mondays?

I am rushing to finish payroll today so I can get out of here. I came in at 6:30 this morning since I was worried about getting everything done today - but didn't have time to come in over the weekend. Katie and I are going to Coldwater Creek after I finish. Yippee!! But that means I probably won't make it to the gym. Sigh.

No comments: